Want to help develop the new generation of smart children in Norway?
Do you want to teach children part-time?
This can be done at UCMAS by teaching children aged 6 to 13 years in mental calculations and Abacus
For the right candidates, there will be great opportunities for developing UCMAS in Norway and our establishment here.
Send an application to email@example.com
How is the program organized?
- 10 levels x 4 months each
- Teaching 2 hours per week
- Teaching will take place during SFO or after SFO time (15-17 and 16-18)
- Each class has between 10 and 15 students
- It is annual exams
- National and international competitions involving students in Norway and from around the world
What are work tasks?
- Be responsible for teaching one or more classes
- Each class will require 2 hours a week over 16 weeks (4 months)
- New classes will be available every 4 months and it is possible to teach at different levels
- Being a teacher or a teacher student can be an advantage, but not necessary
- Good communication skills in general and especially with children
- Ability to learn and understand the principles of abacus and mental calculations
- Speak Norwegian and English well